The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) has issued Memorandum Circular 2021-094, requesting all provincial governors, city mayors, municipal mayors, punong barangay, DILG regional directors, BARMM Chief Minister, and others all concerned to support this year’s Development Policy Research Month (DPRM) celebration, by way of undertaking the following suggested activities:
1. Display the physical banner of DPRM 2021 in their office premises or the electronic banner on their official websites and social media pages. The attached file provides the design and specifications of the banner. They may access the template at https://bit.ly/dprm2021 and https://dprm.pids.gov.ph/resources/dprm-banner. The banner is available in several Philippine languages, and they may use the version that best suits their area’s language preference. They may also translate the slogan in their local dialect. For inquiries regarding the banner specifications, please get in touch with Ms. Rica Thea Ladaga at email@example.com.
In case they choose to print the banner for display in their offices, they are encouraged to use sustainable materials, which is in line with one of the subthemes of this year’s celebration.
2. Repost and share DPRM promotional videos, infographics, and related announcements on their respective websites and social media pages. (Note: They may download these information materials from the DPRM website (http://dprm.pids.gov.ph) and PIDS social media pages (https://www.facebook.com/PIDS.PH/ and https://twitter.com/PIDS_PH).
3. Encourage their personnel to visit the DPRM website (http://dprm.pids.gov.ph) and the Annual Public Policy Conference (APPC) subsite and follow PIDS on its social media pages (https://www.facebook.com/PIDS.PH/ and https://twitter.com/PIDS_PH).
4. Attend the virtual events in September, such as the kickoff press conference and the APPC webinar series. These events are open to the public and will be streamed live on the PIDS Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PIDS.PH/). We will announce these events on our social media pages and provide the registration link.
Please refer to the attached briefer to know more about this year’s DPRM-related activities. Further details will be posted on the DPRM website.
5. Organize other activities—virtual or otherwise—relevant to the theme or policy research.
Copyright © 2021. Philippine Institute for Development Studies. All Rights Reserved.