One way to support the DPRM is to display the physical banner in your office premises or the electronic banner on your official website and social media pages.
For other ways to participate, go to About the DPRM > Ways to Participate.
The DPRM banner is available in English and in several Philippine languages. Just choose the version that best suits your area’s language preference. You may also translate the slogan in your local dialect.
1. The DPRM banners may be downloaded in JPEG format and in actual sizes (recommended size is 200 cm x 150 cm) from this URL: https://bit.ly/2022dprm. Alternatively, you may also get the file from https://dprm.pids.gov.ph/resources/dprm-banner.
2. Open the JPEG file using Adobe Photoshop. The image (right) shows the English version.
3. Insert your agency/company’s logo at the top left portion of the banner and your agency/company name beside it as shown in the image.
4. The font styles used in the banner are also available in the abovementioned URL:
5. In case you’ll print the banner for display in your offices, we encourage you to use sustainable materials.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2022. Philippine Institute for Development Studies. All Rights Reserved.